Marketing success today requires compelling storytelling – whether it’s an intriguing pitch that captures the attention of a journalist or a social media post that goes directly to the target audience. Fortunately, HKA excels in creating content that delivers exceptional results for both traditional PR and social media programs. HKA integrates our clients’ earned and owned media programs to great success. Our process includes:
Discovery – Before any activity begins, HKA conducts competitive research and in-depth Q&A sessions with your team to determine how to best position your company across the various media and social media landscapes.
Strategic Planning – When clients request a campaign, HKA creates a detailed plan with month-by-month activities, including story angles and a press release schedule for PR and a social media content calendar that reflects your top business priorities and audiences.
Media Relations Program – This is the portion of the PR program that focuses on communications with key business, consumer, trade and local journalists as needed to deliver the most impact for your company. This may be through 1:1 media interviews, case studies, thought leadership articles and more. Using the deep journalism experience of our staff, HKA is skilled at securing media interest and positive coverage that can have a profound effect on your business.
Social Media Program – Because this is an important aspect of your total PR program, we blend traditional and social media together for optimum effect. HKA can manage or co-manage your social media channels, communicating in your voice and relieving you of day-to-day responsibility. Your role is to help HKA have current raw data from your company from which we create compelling content for your social media program. We can monitor your channels and those of your competitors, interact with influencers and build your audience, provide regular analytics and insights, and adjust the program accordingly for maximum results. In addition to creating audience growth through clickable content, HKA also is experienced at enhancing programs through smart and cost-effective social media advertising.
HKA offers these services as well:
- Awards – HKA identifies, validates and recommends award opportunities, creates submissions, and tracks and publicizes award wins.
- Corporate Blogs – HKA has years of experience ‘ghost-writing’ blog posts that position executives as thought leaders in their industry.
- Event Management – HKA plans and manages events for its clients, from new headquarters openings to milestone anniversary celebrations, creating buzz and excitement for your company.
- Media Training – HKA has extensive experience preparing top executives for a variety of media interview situations to ensure key messaging is delivered for maximum effect.
- Reputation Management – In the digital age, a great reputation can be tarnished in minutes. The HKA crisis team is ready 24/7 to prevent or mitigate disaster.
- Speaking Engagements – HKA secures event speaking opportunities that provide credibility and visibility for companies in their key target markets.
- Trade Show Support – Nothing is better than face-to-face meetings with media. HKA conducts pre-show media outreach, schedules appointments, prepares executives and conducts follow-up.